We use the best products on the market for sealing driveways, Surf Koat’s Aggreseal Supreme. This product is 30% solids which is as good as it gets. We stay away from aggregate sealing products which are only 17-20% solids, as tehy will not protect or last as long.
- Why is sealing your driveway essential?
- It extends the life of your aggregate
- It creates a barrier which keeps water out of the pores and cracks of concrete, preventing freezing and expansion of the aggregate during the winter.
- Holds your aggregate pebbles together
- Inhibits the growth of fungus and algae
We recommend cleaning and sealing your aggregate every 2-3 years. By keeping to this schedule it prevents fungus from building up and the power washing can be much lighter. Heavier power washing wears on the concrete.
- Available in Clear, Brown and Gray
- 30% Solids Acrylic Copolymer Formula
- High Gloss, U.V. Resistant Durable Finish
- Superior Weather Resistance
- Easy One Coat Application
- Reduces Loose Pebbles, Cracks & Stains
- Protects Your Investment
Our Aggregate Sealing Process:
- (Day 1) Power Wash Aggregate
- (Day 2) Seal driveway using 18″ rollers. All trimming is done by hand with brushes.
*We do not recommend spraying aggregate sealer. It is too thick and will not cover evenly or properly.